Murphy's Black Lube
Rim Rust Retardant and Tire Lubricant
Absoultely petroleum free! Petroleum products are the enemy of rubber. Yet other companies sell black grease made from petroleum products, specifically for the purpose of mounting tires! Tire manufacturers state that petroleum-based lubricants are NOT to be used on tires.
Avoid all the potential problems by using Murphy's Black Lube. Renewable Oils. NO petroleum based products.
Petroleum-free, grease type tire mounting coating which prevents rust and scale from forming on rim surfaces, side rings and ring channels.
A soft, non-water dispersible paste. It is a stable blend of vegetable oil, soaps, surfactants, mineral fillers and water. It is excellent for use in all types of tire mounting systems. Tested safe for use on most common rubber materials.
- Will not swell or affect rubber, especially inner tubes.
- Stops the bonding or "freezing" of tire beads to tire rims and allows for easy, damage free removal of tires later on.
- Excellent temperature/stability usability range, -10 to + 150°F, which makes it ideal under harsh weather conditions.
- Great for all-terrain and large commercial tires.
- Non-water dispersible
- Consistency: Stable from 20° to 100°F
- No objectionable odor
- Will not supprt bacterial growth
- Contains no phosphates
- Contains no petroleum oils
Water Dispersibility: Trace
Petroleum Content: None
Viscosity: ›100,000 cps
Flash Point: ›220°F (contains water)
Percent NVM: Approximately 95% by weight
Approximately 12 lbs. per gallon
|Item Number||Description||Units per Case||Shipping Weight|
35 lb. Pail